уторак, август 08, 2017

scar me with your kiss 7 [8. 8. 2017]

CK P-Et svakog meseca u klizajućem terminu objavljuje dvosatni miks; ovaj je najlepši:

Death in Rome - Love Me Forever (Motörhead cover)
Lana Del Rey - Love (4:32)
Todavia - Love My Way (The Psychedelic Furs cover) (4:19)
Vasko Atanasoski - Koga te nema (3:28)
Deafheaven - Irresistible (3:13)
Kezz - Oko šareno (3:39)
Warpaint - Majesty (Rough Trade Sessions) (7:55)
Austra - I Love You More Than You Love Yourself (4:58)
BITIPATIBI - Glečeri (4:45)
Black Needle Noise with Kendra Frost - This Kind Of Road (4:52)
Belly - Sweet Ride (Black Session 12/1/1993) (3:18)
ŠećeЯ - Reci, reci mi (3:15)
Agent blå - Dream Boy Dream (3:04)
Shura - Make It Up (3:31)
Susanne Sundfør - Mountaineers (ft. John Grant) (5:21)
Smockey - Le President, Ma Moto et Moi (4:00)
DJ Shadow - Horror Show (ft. Danny Brown)
Nina Kraviz - You Were Wrong (Short Version) (4:42)
VATTNET - Dark Black (4:00)
ATRIARCH - Repent (4:19)
Anna von HaussWolves In The Throne Room - Born from the Serpent's Eye
Black Peak - Evil Twin (4:27)
Myrkur - Shadows of Silence (4:58)
Shabazz Palaces - Since C.A.Y.A. (3:57)
СТРУГАРЕ - АМЕРИКА (3:19)
Vlada Divljan OSB - Malena (uživo)


Love me forever, or not at all,
End of our tether, backs to the wall,
Give me your hand, don't you ever ask why,
Promise me nothing, live 'til we die,

Everything changes, it all stays the same,
Everyone guilty, no one to blame,
Every way out, brings you back to the start,
Everyone dies to break somebody's heart,

We are the system, we are the law,
We are corruption, worm in the core,
One of another, laugh 'til you cry,
Faith unto death or a knife in the eye,

Love me or leave me, tell me no lies,
Ask me no questions, send me no spies,
You know love's a thief, steal your heart in the night,
Slip through your fingers, you best hold on tight.

Нема коментара: